Monday, October 15, 2012

Some Highlights 10/15/2012


Dear Family,

SORRY this letter is going to man short because I only have ten minutes.  Busy pday.  Just got away from me.  Anyway, here are some of the highlights of last week and some of the things coming up this week:

-Mission tour with C. Scott Grow.  It was so good.  I'll talk about that more next week.
-We tracted into a woman named Cheli and we went over and taught her again last night and she seems to be super excited to learn about the gospel!  We believe all the same things she does.  We invited her to the relief society activity we'll be having this week, so hopefully she will be there.
-The Fontana Stake had a luau which was SO FUN.  I will try and get a couple pictures of that in next weeks email.  
-It FINALLY rained.  But now it's hot again.
-Hopefully Chris Carrillo will be baptized this Saturday (the 20th).  :D

Sorry this has to be so short!  I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm grand.  I love you all!  Have a great week!

Love, Sister Stacey

MOM-Thanks for your story.  I haven't gotten your letter yet, but hopefully in a couple days I will.  Fontana mail is SLOW.  DAD-I love you!  Hope you have a great week at work!   Bye!  Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment